You may notice that when running your reports, the Change % columns do not appear as expected. Example columns include Click Change % and Pub. Cost Change %. This happens when you choose to view the report data by day, week or month.
What Causes The Issue?
There are multiple scenarios that can cause this problem:
This problem is due to the report view being set to day, week, or month. When any of these settings are enabled, the platform does not have a date range with which to compare data, so the columns do not appear.
This issue can also be caused by objects (i.e. keywords) being in the Editing or Sync Error status. Without the relevant data for these objects, the platform may not be able to display Change columns correctly.
How To Fix The Issue
See below for fixes and workarounds for the scenarios listed above:
In order to solve the problem, you need to alter the Show data by setting to None. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Reports link in the upper-right of the screen.
- Click the Report Templates sub-tab.
- Using the checkboxes, select the relevant report from the grid, then click Edit.
- Mouse over the upper-right of the preview area, then click the Edit button (‘pencil’ icon).
- In the Component Settings box, click the Show data by drop-down menu, then select None.
- Click Save.
If you have objects in the Editing or Sync Error status, the platform will not be able to calculate the Change % correctly.
To fix this, you should update the status of the affected objects. To learn how to alter the status of objects within the platform, please read our Help article.