MarinOne Engine powers MarinOne's newest and most advanced grids and enables new campaign types, more data, more flexible reporting, and enhanced processing for scalability. Now, our teams have been hard at work updating the MarinOne Engine infrastructure to deliver a powerful experience for advertisers.
Want to learn more about the MarinOne Engine enhancements we have in store? Read on for more.
New Campaign Types
MarinOne Engine allows us to support additional campaign types from Google, including:
- Performance Max campaigns: Goal-based campaigns that allow access to all Google Ads inventory from a single campaign (YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps).
- Local campaigns: Promote local stores across Google Search Network, Maps, YouTube, and the Google Display Network.
MarinOne Engine will also enable additional metrics for Video campaigns.
With the release of MarinOne Engine, MarinOne will pull in revenue data for the following objects:
- Sitelink Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Callout Extensions
- App Extensions
- App Campaigns
- Discovery Campaigns
- Dynamic Targets
We’ll also be able to add more cost data for Responsive Ads on new non-keyword criteria like Custom Segments.
Data Quality Improvements
In addition to adding more data, cost and publisher revenue will be improved as they pull from the group level and are closer to publisher data.
Microsoft publisher revenue will now be viewable side-by-side with Google for all clients.
MarinOne Engine sets the foundation to sync intraday data every four to six hours. Currently, MarinOne's intraday functionality supports cost data from Google and Microsoft and conversion/revenue data from Marin Tracker or Google Analytics.
|Cost||Google & Microsoft||Every four hours, based on the time zone of your client account|
|Marin Tracker||All Publishers||Every four hours (custom setting), based on the time zone of your client account|
|Google Analytics||All Publishers||Every four hours, based on the time zone of your client account|
*Note: Intraday requires additional enablement from MarinOne Engine. Please reach out to your dedicated Marin account representative if you would like intraday support.
Fractional Conversions And Revenue
MarinOne Engine can accept fractional conversions from third-party attribution tools or our own Marin Tracker-based modeling for more accurate tracking of conversion credits.
More Flexible Reporting
Using MarinOne Engine's reporting, you can:
- Cross-tabulate dimensions up to three levels
- Create cross-client reports by client name AND client tag
- Use sophisticated device segmentation and network segmentation
- See date of click and date of conversion data in a single grid or a single report
- View Lost Impression Share reporting
- See SKU-level reporting cross-publisher (Google & Amazon)
- Complex Queries: MarinOne Engine makes it easy to see all keywords across campaigns, accounts, and even publishers. Large accounts can process analysis faster than ever.
- Bigger Accounts: MarinOne Engine meets the needs of the world’s biggest search marketers, streamlining reporting and campaign management, even with millions of objects.