A completed report shows no metrics for several objects. By ‘no metrics’, we mean that the value is blank, and not just zero. For example, under Impressions the value for an object contains no data whatsoever.
What Causes The Issue?
This issue is most commonly caused by an object being out of sync with the publisher. You can confirm this by locating this object within the grid, then checking its operation status by clicking the flag filter at the top of the grid. If the operation status of this object is Needs Sync, Sync Error or Editing, your report problem is very likely being caused by a synchronization issue.
How To Fix The Issue
If you think that a synchronization issue is causing blank values in your reports, you can fix the problem in one of two ways. Either should work to fix the problem.
The first option is to carry out a hard sync. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- In the left navigation bar, Under Accounts select Publishers. Select the Account and click Edit.
- Using the checkboxes, select the campaign(s) in which the affected objects reside, then select Synchronize. This will sync the whole campaign and all of its objects.
- Double-check the affected objects’ Status in the grid to ensure the sync has been successful.
- Go to the relevant grid, then select one of the affected objects (a keyword for example) using the checkboxes on the left-hand side.
- Next, click on the button that represents the appropriate status for this object. For example, if the object is a paused keyword, you would click the Pause button above the grid.
- A job will now be generated and pushed to the publisher, re-syncing all the affected objects.
For more info about revenue discrepancies, please see A Guide to Troubleshooting Revenue Discrepancies.