Upon syncing objects in the Marin Social platform, you might encounter the following Sync error:
Invalid parameter : Duplicated Targeting Fields : Each targeting field is only allowed to appear either inside or outside the flexible targeting spec. (100) (1487916)
What Causes The Issue
An Interest or a Custom Audience has been used in Inclusion audience and Exclusion audience at the same time. For example:
How To Fix The Issue
You will need to edit the Detailed Targeting and remove one of Inclusion or one of the Exclusion. You can do so by following these steps:
- Select the campaign you would like to edit.
- Go to Mass Editor.
- Click on Target.
- Click on Detailed Targeting.
- Click on either Inclusion or Exclusion, depending on which field you would like to change.
- Remove the Interest/Audience or use another Interest/Audience
- Save your changes by clicking on Ad.
- Select the ad set and click on the Sync button.