Using the Account Manager, you can manage and link new Twitter Accounts to the Marin Social platform.
To link a new Twitter account to the platform, follow these steps:
- By clicking on the Add Twitter Account button, you will be redirected to the Twitter login account page.
- From here, enter your Twitter username and password.
- You will then be re-directed to the Marin Social platform to select the correct Twitter account.
- In the Account Manager, you will see 13 columns in the dashboard view: Valid, Name, Status, ID, Token, Currency, Country, Time zone, Edit, List objects, Refresh, Delete, Conversions.
You have the option to:
- Edit the account (amount, name, etc.)
- View the objects list related to the account (username, Twitter profile)
- Refresh the token
- Delete the account
- Ask to update conversions