To be able to clearly and quickly analyze campaign performance, you should learn how to navigate the main Campaign dashboard.
Here you can:
- Sort your campaigns by CPA, ROI, Spend, etc.
- Edit your daily budget, bid, creatives, target audiences and many other campaign elements.
Note: Identify the main buttons that will help you efficiently navigate the data grid and help you save time.
(Left to right) Buttons to Play, Pause, Stop, Synchronize or Restart your campaigns
Reporting Access For Selected Campaigns
With Marin Social, you can simply select a campaign(s) and modify your ad budgets directly from the Dashboard.
You can also edit ad details from the Dashboard:
- Click on the campaign you want to edit or select the campaign and click on
- Select the ads and click
- Click on the information you want to modify and apply it to one ad (Ad), selected ads (Selected) or all ads (All) within the campaign.
- Use the filter tool to easily apply changes to the selected ads.
Optimizing Your Ads
To better optimize your ads, you can click on a specific campaign and sort ads using Pivots for a quick and thorough analysis of ad performance.
Use the Pivot in the Dashboard to optimise your bids based on desired criteria.