What Is The Issue?
You may find that newly-added objects will not appear within the platform’s Grid. This issue tends to occur when your Grid view includes metric columns for these new objects.
What Causes The Issue?
This problem is caused by new objects that have zero metrics associated with them. When the columns for these metrics are included in a view and their value should be zero, the platform does not populate these objects. This is expected behavior.
The platform was designed this way for ease of use because most objects without data are either very old or brand new. If you do need to see objects without any data associated with them, you can simply follow the steps below.
How To Diagnose And Fix The Issue
A background sync is required in order for these objects to appear. This will be kicked off automatically over the day, and no additional action is required. If the new objects do not appear within 24 hours, please file a ticket with our Customer Support team.
To see your newly-added objects immediately, without waiting on Customer Support, you need to remove the relevant metrics columns from your view. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Column Selector above the Grid.
- Click Remove All to clear out your columns. You can re-add the ones that are not metrics columns.
- Click Save to save your view and refresh your Grid.
- Your new objects should now appear. If they do not, you can file a ticket with our Customer Support team for additional troubleshooting.
- You can troubleshoot missing objects (keywords, campaigns, etc.) in your account by reading this Help article.