In MarinOne, the find and replace functionality allows you to quickly make changes to your ads without having to edit each one individually – or even in bulk. Simply input the text you'd like to find and the text you'd like to replace it with, then MarinOne will handle the rest. This can save a lot of time and effort when managing large campaigns with many different assets, such as RSAs.
- The first step, as always, is to log into MarinOne.
- Next, navigate to the Ads tab.
- Select the check-boxes next to the ads you would like to edit.
- Then, select the Edit button ('pencil' icon) above the grid, then select Find and Replace from the edit pane.
- Input your text in the Find text box. This is the text you plan to replace.
- You can select check-boxes for which fields you'd like to include in your search, including:
- Description Lines
- Display URLs
- In the Replace text box, input your replacement text. This is the text you'd like to add to your ad, as a replacement for the text in the Find text box.
- When you're ready to run your search, click Apply.
- MarinOne will run a search and replace the text you have specified. From there, check the Activity Log to see the status of your edit.
- The find and replace tool does not validate length, so if your new word or phrase causes your headline or description lines to be over the character count, these edits will fail.