App Cards are a Twitter ad format commonly used to drive mobile app installs. The App Cards will showcase your app in a Tweet along with the rating, the ranking and a description of your app. Users will see a customizable CTA and then be redirected to the the App Store or the Google Play store to download your app. We recommend using relevant Call to Actions per event (for example, ‘Open’ if app is already installed).
In this article, we'll explain how to use the Bulk Creator to create multiple Unpublished App Cards with ease.
Bulk Unpublished App Card
- To create Unpublished App Cards ads in bulk on the Marin Social platform, navigate your Twitter Media Plan.
- Select the campaign in which you want to create ads.
- Click on the Add ads icon in the Options column.
- Select Bulk Unpublished App Cards in the Initialization section of the Bulk Creator.
- Enter your ad parameters:
- Enter your different Tweet texts with 116 characters max (+24 for the URL) and then click on the '+' button to add your Tweet.
- The title will be pulled from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Choose the country where your app is available. Without this, Twitter won't be able to verify your App ID.
- Enter your App ID from the App Store or Google Play.
- Optionally, you can enter a deep link in order to re-target people and re-direct them to specific pages within your app.
- You can change the default icon and the default description from the app store to customize your Mobile App Ads.
- You can add multiple descriptions to A/B test best performing ads.
- Click on the Generate Creatives button.
- Preview your ads.