When performing a bulk upload, you may come across the following error message:
There was a problem with the upload. The server did not accept it.
What Causes The Issue?
This error message can be displayed for a number of reasons. The most common reasons are:
- The bulk upload file (bulk sheet) is too large.
- Your connection speed is too slow and the upload times out.
- The Firefox browser can sometimes cause this issue.
How To Fix The Issue
There are different fixes depending on the cause of the problem, as follows:
- If your file is too large, we recommend splitting up the upload file into two separate files and do the bulk upload twice.
- If the cause is connection speed, try it again once the internet connection environment improves.
- If you think Firefox is the issue, please use another browser (such as Chrome) to complete the upload.
- In the case that you are doing bulk Add/Edit for keywords, creatives, groups, campaigns, negative keywords, or placements, note that you can do these operations via FTP which could save you some time.