Selecting Display Language
In MarinOne, English is set as your display language by default.
You can set the display language either when a new user is created or by editing an existing user. In this article, we'll outline out to edit the display language for an existing user. To learn how to create a brand new user, check out our Managing Passwords and Users article.
Please note that in order to edit another user (other than yourself), you will need to have a user login with Admin access. If you do not have a login with Admin access, we recommend working with other members of your team to add additional users. That said, you can still edit your own password as needed without Admin access.
To select your preferred language, take the steps below.
- Click on Admin in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the Clients & Users tab.
- Select the Users sub-tab.
- Double-click on the desired user to open the Side Panel.
- From the Settings tab, locate the Display Language setting. Hover over this until the Edit button ('pencil' icon) appears. Click this when it becomes available.
- Select your desired language from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Display Language For Reports
Report content will appear in the same display language that you select using the process outlined above.