The format of reports in MarinOne is configured by the Locale setting, which you can access by following these steps:
- Click Admin module in the bottom-left.
- Click on the Clients & Users tab and the Clients sub-tab.
- Double click on the desired client to launch its settings in the Side Panel.
- Under the Geographic section, hover over the Locale field until the Edit button ('pencil' icon) appears, then select it.
- Change the locale as necessary.
- Click Save.
There might be occasions where you have to run a report in a format that is different than the one defined in the Locale setting in your Marin account. We will walk you through the steps on how to correct this type of formatting issues in Excel.
Resolving Formatting Issues
To correct your formatting issues:
- Open Excel.
- Navigate to the Data tab.
- In the Get External Data section, select From Text.
- Next, import the report showing the incorrect values.
- The Text Import Wizard will launch.
- Step 1 of 3: Make sure the Delimited checkbox is selected, then click Next.
- Step 2 of 3, click Next again.
- Step 3 of 3, click Advanced.
- In the Decimal separator box, write a comma. In the Thousands separator box write a dot. Then, click OK.
- Click Finish.
- Go back to the worksheet and check that all the numbers are now displayed with the new separators.
- Save the worksheet as a .csv file and confirm by opening in another program, for example, Notepad.
That's all there is to it! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team.