Call Extensions are handy add-ons to your ads that allow you to display a phone number beneath your creative. They’re particularly useful if you’re targeting mobile search because users can simply tap the number to call your business directly.
You can view and sync Google Call Extensions from within MarinOne, but not create or edit them at this time. In case you can't view Google Call Extensions in MarinOne, be sure to speak to your platform representative to have this feature enabled for your account.
Note: MarinOne does not currently support Microsoft Call Extensions.
- The first step, as usual, is to log into MarinOne.
- Navigate to the Ads tab in the top navigation. Instead of clicking into the tab, click the down arrow icon just to the right of the tab and select Ad Extensions.
- Once on the Ad Extensions grid, use the Extension Type column to differentiate between Call Extensions and other extensions. You can apply a filter to this column if you'd like to look at only Call Extensions.
- Above the grid, you'll see a toggle for either Ad Extension View or Association View.
- Ad Extension View will show you each of your extensions a single time, with performance data rolled up across all campaigns and groups that your extension is tied to.
- Association View will show a single line-item for each extension + campaign/group association. For example, if your "Schedule a demo" sitelink is used in five different campaigns, you'll see five separate line-items for this sitelink, one for each campaign it's associated with.
- For Device details about your ad extensions, navigate to the Devices tab and choose Ad Extension from the Level drop-down. The grid here offers the same toggles for Ad Extension View and Association View that you'll find from the Ad Extensions tab.