It is possible to use the platform's bulk upload functionality to make changes to your Google Shopping Campaigns.
You can create new Shopping campaigns in bulk, as well as editing campaign priority.
How To Make Bulk Changes
To begin, you'll need to create a standard bulk sheet by following the instructions in our Help article.
In order to either create new Shopping campaigns or edit campaign priority, you'll need to use certain column headers within your bulk sheet. The column headers are as follows, along with the possible values you could use:
- Network = 'Shopping' or 'Shopping, Partners'
- Store ID = Valid numeric ID of a Google Merchant Center Account that has already been linked to you Google Ads account.
- Country of Sale = Supported country, e.g. 'United States'
- Campaign Priority = Low, Medium, High
- As in Google Ads, you cannot edit the Store ID or Country of Sale for an existing campaign.
- You will need to be opted into this feature before being able to submit your bulk sheet. Please speak to your platform representative if you have any issues.
- Changes to your shopping campaign settings can only be viewed in the campaign Settings. They cannot be viewed in the grid.
- Previously, the Store ID was known as a Merchant ID, though these are the same number. In the column in your bulk upload is named Merchant ID, this will cause your bulk upload to fail.