When uploading new sitelinks to your Google Ads account through the platform, you may encounter the following error message.
Google Error: The specified id referred to an entity which either doesn't exist or is not accessible to the customer. e.g. campaign belongs to another customer
What Causes The Issue?
This problem most commonly occurs when some sitelinks are in Pending review status in your Google Ads account.
It is also caused by specific accounts not having Upgraded URL Sitelink support enabled yet.
How To Fix The Issue
To resolve this issue:
- Launch the Google Ads website.
- Make sure you have read/write access to the account.
- Navigate to: Shared library > Business data > Main Sitelink feed.
- Please check if you have any sitelinks that are not yet approved or do not have Upgraded URL Sitelink support enabled.
- After this is done, return to the Marin platform and resubmit the Sitelinks by triggering a Manual Sync (also known as a Hard Sync) of the campaigns you are trying to upload the sitelinks to.
- If that's not the case or you have more questions, please contact our Customer Support team, who will be happy to help.
You can read more on Manual Sync in this Help article: Synchronizing Data With The Publishers.