The Keywords Cluster section is where you can manage all Keyword Clusters used in your campaigns. This is an exclusive Marin Social feature that allows you to create a group of Twitter Keywords and optimize your targeting. Once you have created a Cluster for one campaign, you can reuse it for future campaigns.
Creating A Cluster
- Click on Audience in the top right corner.
- Select Keyword Clusters from the drop-down menu.
- Click on New Cluster.
- Fill out the form.
Duplicating A Cluster
You can also create a new Keywords Cluster by duplicating a similar existing cluster.
- In the Search Bar on the right of the Dashboard, enter the name of the existing cluster.
- Click on this icon to duplicate a cluster.
- Edit the fields.
Deleting A Cluster
Warning: Once you have deleted a cluster, you can't undo this action.
To delete a Cluster, in the Action column, click on this icon to delete a cluster.
- Keyword Targeting: Keyword targeting is an important capability if you’re looking to act on signals of intent from potential customers. It allows you to connect with users based on words and phrases they’ve recently Tweeted or searched for, or that appear in Tweets with which they’ve recently engaged. This means you can reach your target audience when your business is most likely to be relevant to them.
- Include keywords matching any order: Target Keywords matching any order. Example: If you put “Macbook Air”, you’ll target “Macbook Air” and “Air Macbook”
- Include keywords matching expression: Target an expression. Example : If you put “Macbook Air”, you’ll only target “Macbook Air”