Website Cards are a Twitter ad format commonly used to drive website conversions. With Website Cards, you can attach rich media like photos or videos, clear call-to-action links, and a URL to your tweets.
In this article, we'll explain how to use the Bulk Creator to create multiple Unpublished Website Cards with ease.
To create Unpublished Website Cards ads in bulk with the Marin Social platform, follow the steps below:
- First, navigate to the relevant Twitter Media Plan.
- Next, select the campaign in which you want to create ads.
- Click on the Add ads icon in the Options column.
- In the Initialization section of the Bulk Creator, select Bulk Unpublished Promoted Website Cards.
- Create your Website Cards ads in the Ads section:
- Enter the tweet copy with 116 characters max (+24 for the URL) and then click on the + button to add your tweet.
- Enter the tweet title (70 characters max which truncates to 46 for mobile).
- Image size: 800 x 320 px (max 3MB). You can also use the Marin Social Asset Manager to add videos to your Website Cards.
- You can add a call-to-action button to customize your ads (Read More, Shop Now, View Now, Visit Now, Book Now)
- Click on the Generate Creatives button.
- Preview your ads, then save them as normal and you're all done!