While we would recommend that you take advantage of MarinOne's powerful bidding features, you can choose to use Google’s auto-bidding functionality. Bidding for Google Ads is set at the campaign level.
If you’d like to discuss the differences between our bidding algorithm and Google’s bid optimizer, please contact your platform representative.
Where To Locate These Settings
You can make changes to your Conversion Optimizer (Use maximum CPA bids) and Budget Optimizer (Use maximum clicks bids) settings within the platform by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab.
- Click on the name of the campaign.
- Click the Settings sub-tab.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced Settings below the Budget section.
- Look for the Bidding Options section.
You can also view and edit these settings within Google Ads by navigating to a campaign’s settings page, under the Bidding and Budget section.
How To Enable Conversion Optimizer
Follow the instructions above to access the correct area of the platform, then look for the Use maximum CPA bids (Google Conversion Optimizer) option. Ensure that this is checked.
In the Google Ads interface, the option is called Focus on conversions (Conversion Optimizer) – use CPA bids.
- If you choose to enable these settings via the publisher interface, remember that you will need to wait for the nightly sync before they will take effect.
- Group search and content bids will show as zero (0.00) in the platform when you are using either Conversion Optimizer or Budget Optimizer.
- Do not use automated bidding on campaigns managed by Google Conversion Optimizer or Budget Optimizer. To use the platform's automated bidding solution on these campaigns, you should turn off Google Conversion or Budget Optimizer.