When syncing objects in the Marin Social platform, you might encounter the following sync error:
Invalid parameter : Image Size Incorrect : Your selected image doesn't use the required dimensions for your ad format and placement. Please resize your image and try again. (100) (1443014)
What Causes The Issue?
This issue occurs when the image size does not meet Facebook's requirements. You can find Facebook's image requirements for each of the objectives in the Facebook Ads Guide.
Note: Only ads with non-compliant images will fail to sync. All ads that have correct image specifications will sync.
How To Fix The Issue
To fix this issue, you’ll need to re-upload the image in the correct format.
If you are unsure which ad caused the error, you can troubleshoot by following the steps below until you can determine which ad needs an updated image:
- In the campaign where you have received the error message, go to the Ad Set level.
- Select the Ad Sets and click on the blue Sync to the Publisher button.
- Next, navigate to the Ad level.
- Select the ads and click on the blue Upload button above the grid.
- For the ads where you have received the error message, ensure that the image size meets the Facebook Ads Guide recommendations.
- Upload the ads by clicking on the blue Upload button.