Amazon Portfolios are an additional level of account hierarchy designed to help you keep your accounts organized.
In this article, we'll dive into detail about where Portfolios sit in the hierarchy and MarinOne's support.
What Are Portfolios?
Amazon Portfolios allow you to group and organize your Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brand campaigns into collections that mirror the structure of your business. Think of Amazon's Portfolios as being similar to Marin Social's Media Plans or LinkedIn's Campaign Groups.
Portfolios sit in between the Account and the Campaign structure within the hierarchy, offering an additional way to collect and organize your campaigns, and giving you the flexibility to arrange your campaigns in a way that's meaningful to your business. You can even update settings, such as target budgets, at the Portfolio level in the Amazon UI.
Support For Amazon Portfolios
MarinOne currently offers support for Amazon Portfolios as a column in the grid. As such, you can use Portfolios for your reporting, Dashboards, alerts, and more.
We do not currently offer support for editing or managing Amazon Portfolios.
In the future, we plan to add cross-publisher portfolio support and introduce portfolios to BI Connect.
To add your Portfolio column to the grid, simply follow the steps below.
- The first step, as usual, is to get logged into MarinOne.
- Once logged in, navigate to either the Ecommerce module or Search module from the left-hand navigation.
- From there, navigate to the Campaigns tab.
- From the top-right of the grid, click on the Column Selector.
- From the column selector, use the Search Bar to locate the Portfolio column and add it to the grid.
- Once your Portfolio column has been added to the grid, you can use it for reporting, alerts, dashboards, and more.