When attempting to link Google as a new Publisher Client Account (PCA), you may find that your credentials are not verified.
What Causes The Issue?
This problem can occur when Google Ads does not recognize the platform’s IP address, and therefore, refuses to verify the account details when they’re added. Google has a system in place whereby it must authorize the use of your Google Ads account within platform’s such as ours, so issues can occasionally occur.
How To Fix The Issue
To resolve the problem, you can follow a workaround provided by Google:
- Clear your browser cookies and cache.
- Log into your Google Ads account.
- To validate that you want to link your Google Ads account into a 3rd party platform, click on this link: https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- Note: After the validation, you need to finish the following steps within 10 minutes.
- Log into the application.
- Go to Channels > Manage Accounts and add your Google Ads credential.
- Click Verify Account.
- If the above doesn't work, you can share the Google Ads account credentials with our Support Service team and we'll try to link the account at our side.