Google has certain account limits that apply to the number of objects (campaigns, groups, keywords, etc.) that can exist in a single account. We'll list each of these limits in the section below.
Google Account Limits
The limits are as follows:
- 10,000 campaigns (includes active and paused campaigns)
- 20,000 ad groups per campaign
- 20,000 keywords per ad group
- 300 display ads per ad group (includes image ads)
- 50 text ads per ad group
- 4 million keywords per account
- 500 location targets per campaign
- 500 excluded location targets per campaign
- There are no longer standard and expanded accounts.
- Currently, auto-rollover will create a new campaign when the original campaign contains 10,000 groups.